Under the Bark
Under The Bark
Terms And Conditions:
•All products are one-off and cannot be reproduced identically.
•You are responsible for checking that all the details of your order are correct and suitable for your requirements including measurements, dimensions, product features, access and delivery.
If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
•All measurements are approximate.
•We reserve the right to refuse to serve an individual or company.
•A 50% deposit is required before a bespoke item will be made.
•All deposits are non-refundable.
•All Items and delivery charge must be paid in full before dispatch.
•We do not accept payment by cheque.
•By placing an order you agree to our terms and conditions.
• If you order an item that is in stock you may cancel your order any time prior to delivery and not incur any costs as long as the items have not been dispatched for delivery.
• If your item is being handmade and you need to cancel your order you may do so at any time up to 5 days after you have placed your order by contacting us. Any deposit is non-refundable.
• As part of our marketing strategy we often run competitions through our Facebook & twitter pages and offer unique products as the main prize.
Prizes offered are built and pictured, we will not make any changes to the product once it’s advertised.
With all our competitions the winner is responsible for collecting the product from our workshop at a convenient time and date.
If collection is not possible you would need to contact us to arrange delivery options.
We will offer a courier service but we will not be responsible for the cost of postage or the products once they have left our workshop.
Postage and packaging charges will apply to you as the winner of the product and a £10.00 admin fee from us will need to be paid.
We will ensure the product is packaged up and will arrange the courier. Each item will vary in size and weight, so prices will be quoted over the phone for individual items.
We will not ship items outside of mainland UK.
Competitions will be void if anyone involved with organising the event wins the product.
• It is your responsibility to ensure that your furniture items you have ordered will fit into the room for which they are intended, that they will fit through all access points to the room, and that there is sufficient access for our delivery vehicle to reach the delivery address. If we attempt to make a delivery and cannot access the room of choice due to size restrictions then a delivery charge will be applicable to you and not refundable.
• It is your responsibility to advise us of any non-standard delivery circumstances that may apply at the point of ordering.
• Where delivery bookings have been made: if you are unavailable to take delivery of your furniture order after agreeing delivery dates with us re-delivery charges may also apply.
• Once a delivery date is agreed and is cancelled by you for more than one week storage costs may be incurred which you will be responsible.
• For any bespoke items, the usual lead time is usually from 4 – 8 weeks. As orders are subject to wood availability etc this could occasionally mean that the lead time may extend up to 12 weeks. Occasionally unforeseen circumstances may occur which ‘Under The Bark’ has no control over, for this reason please be aware that under these circumstances lead times may extend up to 20 – 24 weeks for which we cannot be held responsible. We will endeavor to keep you informed at all times.
• An adult must be present at the delivery address to carefully check the unwrapped products, sign and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition. Please report any defects on delivery.
• The delivery crew will not attempt delivery if there are health and safety issues or where damage to your home may result and they will not remove doors and/or windows.
• The delivery crew reserve the right to refuse to move items within your home if there is a risk of damage to the Item or to your home and property. You will be responsible for moving the Item(s).
• We carry the risk of loss or damage to the products until you receive them. The products belong to you when you have received them and paid in full.
• Final payment is required prior to delivery of your furniture item. Until that payment has been made the Item rightfully belongs to ‘Under The Bark’. We have the right to take the item away if payment is not made.
• If for any reason you want to return your items, as long as they are not damaged after delivery we are happy for items to be returned 7 days after delivery and offer a refund, minus deposit.
• If you believe any of our products to be of an unsatisfactory quality please contact us immediately (please see contact details on web site).
• If a product has a defect we will endeavor to replace, take the item away for repair or repair on site. A replacement will be made on final inspection if at all necessary. The original item will be removed. Due to the nature of ‘Under The Bark’ products, any replacement may not be an identical like for like match.
Refunds may take up to 28 days to be processed dependant on circumstances.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved